more modifications to the web pages

After being bugged by the publisher for ages, an entry has been
added to distrib/vendors about the Debian book which comes with a
CD. Hopefully enough books will come out over the next few years
that they can get their own page.

A number of the languages had problems with their .wmlrc file and/or
an old templates/debian/recent_news.wml file so the news lists weren't being
generated properly. I went through and fixed them all so they should
be working. This is at least partly my fault for not leaving good enough
instructions about entries that shouldn't be translated.

I need to get some other things done before the freeze so the documentation
won't be updated before then. :( I'll try to get something in about what
is going on with the News directory and what the goal for the security directory
is.

Jay Treacy