Re: Slides about Women in Free Software

Quoting Miriam Ruiz (miriam@debian.org):

> LaTeX is on my ToDo list, but it not really on the top ot the queue. I
> want to learn it at some point, though. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Complex slides like Miriam's can be interesting to do with LaTeX
beamer style... This is something I never really achieved and most of
my talks done with it are really boring 3-point slides with
\begin{block} and enumerations...

So, it would be interesting to see the result if someone wants to take
the challenge and redo these slides with LaTeX...