Re: Slides about Women in Free Software

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> 2011/1/13 Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi>:
> > A better solution than slides designed for indepent reading is to have a
> > separate document for that. In many cases it can be just the outline one
> > writes before making the slides. Indeed, making such an outline often
> > results in a better presentation, and better slides. It is a little bit
> > more work, of course.
>
> That seems a good idea, I'll try to do it next time I have to do a
> presentation :)

I personally find that LaTeX beamer makes the interleaving of slides
and notes easy (if you're a fan of LaTeX); I think OOo can do it too,
but I've honestly never tried.

Don Armstrong

--
G: If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?
EB: Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and