Re: Slides about Women in Free Software

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> 2011/1/13 Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi>:
> > A better solution than slides designed for indepent reading is to
> > have a separate document for that. In many cases it can be just the
> > outline one writes before making the slides. Indeed, making such an
> > outline often results in a better presentation, and better slides.
> > It is a little bit more work, of course.
>
> That seems a good idea, I'll try to do it next time I have to do a
> presentation :)

That's why I was asking you to blog about the subjects on the slides,
but I guess this is a better approach. I also find your slides too
verbose for presentations, but I still want more content!

Having this other doc that would complement the slides would rock, but I
understand it is double the work, specially when you are targetting two
languages for the audience.

Keep on rocking!

--
 ·''`.
: :' :  As Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.