Re: [proposal] IRC Meeting

Hi

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Lesley Binks
<lesley.binks@googlemail.com> wrote:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=3&month=9&year=2010&p1=0&p2=196&p3=176&p4=770
>
> shows the time differences between  UTC and Perth (Australia), San
> Diego (West Coast, USA) and New Delhi (india)
>
> So 2200 UTC is 6 am the next day in Perth, 3am the next day in New
> Delhi and 3pm the same day in San Diego.
>
> I would suggest that 1300 or 1400 UTC actually look like reasonable
> times over that spread of cities but I would think that time implies a
> Saturday slot all round?

Unfortunately, since there's people here from all over the world,
there's no time that will fit everybody.

Let me suggest that for the next meeting more time slots are
available, so that people from different timezones can express their
real preference.  For the meeting tomorrow, the poll has already been
published and answered, changing the time now will probably only
create confusion.

For the next one, just show the whole Saturday slots, and allow people
to select the available times.  I fear that it still won't be possible
to meet everybody's needs, but we could find a better compromise.

--
Besos,
Marga