Re: [proposal] IRC Meeting
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [proposal] IRC Meeting
- From: Helen Faulkner <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 20:44:41 +1000
- Message-id: <4C7F8019.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20100901100758.GA2999@kasbah>
- References: <20100830210544.GC6085@kasbah> <AANLkTin-2vqoay2KyEBtbDSGZ=Atn=XJrNsuZAquf9hv@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinoTDJ-H5s=wCjdhY7tE-bMjBr0oq2EPcvS1MEA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20100901100758.GA2999@kasbah>
On 1/09/10 8:07 PM, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> I've never used it, and I was curious so ... tadà!
> Here the link to vote: (I hope I've provided some reasonable options (I'm
> totally new to this kind of stuff) http://www.doodle.com/wxeexnzkgke5cn95
The options are no doubt reasonable in your timezone, but in mine they are at
6am and 7am :( It's an ongoing problem in this game...
I'll opt for the 7am timeslots but in practise, my chances of being awake are
high, but my chances of being awake and not having to deal with a hungry, busy
toddler at that time are pretty low (you try typing with someone trying to "help
mummy with hitting the keyboard" at the same time!). So I'll make it if I can,
but don't hold your breath.