Re: [proposal] IRC Meeting

Hi Helen,

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 08:44:41PM +1000, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> On 1/09/10 8:07 PM, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
>
> > I've never used it, and I was curious so ... tadà!
> > Here the link to vote: (I hope I've provided some reasonable options (I'm
> > totally new to this kind of stuff) http://www.doodle.com/wxeexnzkgke5cn95
>
> The options are no doubt reasonable in your timezone, but in mine they are at
> 6am and 7am :(  It's an ongoing problem in this game...

Ooops! I'm not very expert in this kind of international stuff, so if you all
have some standard time to the meetings (that fits every timezone) please, say
it and we can decide for that.

> I'll opt for the 7am timeslots but in practise, my chances of being awake are
> high, but my chances of being awake and not having to deal with a hungry, busy
> toddler at that time are pretty low (you try typing with someone trying to "help
> mummy with hitting the keyboard" at the same time!).
Lol (--> help mummy hitting the keyboard! if you'll say "fhjsgjjajhdsjlaf" in
chat, now we know why!:D)

>So I'll make it if I can,
> but don't hold your breath.

Can you propose an alternative hour?
Maybe 22:00 UTC are more acceptable (I think it's not a great sacrifice for
the other, especially on Saturday - the most voted day)?

Cheers,
Francesca