Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

2009/9/10 Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>:
> And the poster himself in a private email, and also on the list, said
> that the motive I had in fact attributed to him - that he felt in some way
> threatened - was correct, tho' I had got very wrong the way in which he felt
> threatened.

No, I didn't, but I didn't want to pursue the issue, nor do I want to
pursue it now.

I hope we can all drop this and move on. This channel is getting
noisy, but I'd still like Marga's original proposal for a
women-oriented conference to happen.