Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

* Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [090910 11:57]:
> Yes?  Change the gender in the original message and tell me who you think is
> trolling.

While there might be a thinkable context where such a message could be
sexist, please put the mail the context it was in:

It's about whether it makes sense to have a women-only event. Pointing
out that in such a discussion a man disrupted with "funny" bahaviour
is actually on topic and a valid point.

Granted, the "only contribution [..] I can identify as having come from a man"
is a bit strong and could be perhaps be misunderstood as "all man do
things like that" (which would in my eyes be sexist), but if you want no
longer stated anything that can be misunderstood then hardly anything
can be said.

Bernhard R. Link