Re: Now for something really controversial...

* Ana Guerrero <ana@ekaia.org> [2006:07:11 23:56 +0200]:
> Yeah, Why not subversion?

It's a personal thing for me. I hate it.

However, I am not going to be the only one using the repo, so while I do
not like subversion, I do know how to use it and wouldn't exactly die if
it were the popular opinion. I'm mostly just curious what the people who
work on the website (or would like to work on the website) prefer. :) If
it's svn, cool, if it's bzr, cool, if it's rcs or cvs, ...we need to
have a talk.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide