Re: Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 08:13:37PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Before i work on a new submission i usually check out the latest version
> of the weeks DWN from CVS[1]

I usually just check the state of affairs on the webcvs interface at
infodrom.org, which gives you the html of the current work-in-progress
DWN.  As I never remember the location of it, I click through from
'contribute' to 'Joey's private Website' and all the way down to the
current issue.  No need to use CVS for this if you only contribute once
in a while.

Michael

--
Michael Banck