Re: Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

Hi martin,

On Wednesday, 20 Jul 2005, you wrote:
> also sprach Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> [2005.07.20.1947 +0200]:
> > One needs to understand how DWN work. One should send DWN submissions to
> > dwn@d.o. Latest day for that is sunday, as the translators need some
> > time to translate. One needs accept that Joey WILL rephrase the
> > submission (only ONE submission from me went into DWN without
> > rephrasing until now). Be objective.
>
> So there is no coordination as to which topics are covered by whom?
> Potentially then, I'll do some work reporting with the result that
> Joey already uses your submission and I waste my time?

Before i work on a new submission i usually check out the latest version
of the weeks DWN from CVS[1] and look which topics are already covered.
Read [2] for more information.

Greetings
Martin

[1] http://cvs.infodrom.org/public_html/src/Writing/DWN/?cvsroot=infodrom.org