Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

This idea floated in my mind yesterday and I want to share it with
you. Not really polished and pretty rough, but well...

The Debian Weekly News are actually written and edited by the
invaluable Joey Schulze who, we all know, has many other hats in the
Debian project.

If someone in the project (and hopefully a woman) would be interested
in this, why not consider approaching Joey to bring him help for DWN
edition (with the ultimate goal of taking it over).

As far as I know, this needs:

-following the "life of Debian" as widely as possible (YES this
 include reading the -devel mailing list...:-))

-be able to write short summaries in the way DWN is written (so,
 probably good written English is needed)

-be very neutral about all topics (Joey is very good at this)

What do you think about this? From my knowledge of the d-w project,
there are already a few people, especially women, who perfectly fit
this definition (no, I won't give names....:-)).