Reading debian-devel (was: Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

On 08/07/2005, at 1:18 AM, Christine Spang wrote (in part):

I'm fairly sure that I can handle the last two points decently enough. I
just subscribed to -devel and -project for kicks to see how things go.
(Yeah, right before I leave town for two days. Brilliant.) I already
read Planet and the important announce lists, as well as subscribe to
-mentors (but don't read it all...).

We translators are supposed to sub to debian-devel, so I have, and I'd recommend it strongly to all other Debian people. It has extremely low volume, and the project leader reports are consumingly interesting reading, even for someone as new to Debian, and as ignorant of the project, as I am.

Actually, the only lists I have with less volume than debian-devel are legally dead... :D

It's well worth the occasional email to read. Come and join the fascinated lurkers! :)