Re: Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

Hi!

* Christine Spang <spangarang@twcny.rr.com> [050707 18:48]:
[ debian weekly news ]
> I would gladly help, though hopefully with someone else. Honestly, I
> don't think that I would be able to handle it alone, [..]

Don't worry, you won't be alone.  Martin Zobel-Helas (in CC:) is quite
active, too.  And from time to time I do a bit, too.

Well, that might be the perfect oportunity to ask the Zobel-Martin to
read the start of that thread, and ask him about his experiences when
working with the Joey-Martin?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--