Re: Reading debian-devel (was: Possible d-w project: handling/help DWN editor

* Clytie Siddall [Fri, 08 Jul 2005 13:25:27 +0930]:

> On 08/07/2005, at 1:18 AM, Christine Spang wrote (in part):

> >I just subscribed to -devel and -project for kicks to see how things go.

> We translators are supposed to sub to debian-devel, so I have, and
> I'd recommend it strongly to all other Debian people. It has
> extremely low volume, and the project leader reports are consumingly
> interesting reading, even for someone as new to Debian, and as
> ignorant of the project, as I am.

  Clytie, I think you're referring to debian-devel-announce, which it
  is, indeed, very low volume. debian-devel, on the other hand, is
  well-known for its high traffic, with occasional extremely high volume
  (when a big thread or flame starts).

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud: after a
while, you realize the pig is enjoying it.