Re: [OT] Living dangerously

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:17:49 +0200, Clytie Siddall <clytie@riverland.net.au> wrote:

On 12/08/2005, at 2:36 AM, Erinn Clark wrote:

I think Herman likes to prod things and see if they explode. ;) It's fun, but you need to stand back and have good life insurance.

Haven't you ever had that urge to stand up and shout "Fire!" in a crowded, dark film theatre? Or to pull a tablecloth out from under crockery? To build up a card house and then blow it over?

 Actually, I don't fancy doing physically dangerous stuff
just for the hell of it.

 I post jokes without a smiley, just for the hell of it.
Smileys are for wussies!

 And I like making jokes that can be taken seriously
and still be meaningful.  (As a backup detonator...)

Hmm, maybe Herman and I need to see the same sort of counsellor... :D

 Nah.  You are either much worse than me, or you are just bragging.

--
Herman Robak,
herman at skolelinux no