Re: Another story about OSCON Women in Open Source panel

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:33:45 +0200, Herman Robak <herman@skolelinux.no> wrote:

  You are better off living with it.  Influencing the media to
the point where you have reasonable control is a lot of work!
Spending more effort on self-publishing is probably better.

 Reading Javier's excellent post, I changed my mind.

 With great patience and care, you _can_ use the media
to your advantage.  It's not a job for amateurs, though.
Do D-W have a press contact who knows how to deal with
the press?

--
Herman Robak,
herman at skolelinux no