Re: Another story about OSCON Women in Open Source panel

You also have to love a professional writer that produced a
dizzying opening 1-sentence paragraph like this: "Open
source advocates have turned their minds to tackling another
problem with proprietary software development: women."

Ouch.

	Bart Massey
	bart@cs.pdx.edu