Living dangerously (was: Re: Another story about OSCON Women in Open Source panel

On 12/08/2005, at 2:36 AM, Erinn Clark wrote:

Although I find the title "Geeks Want Women" rather off-putting."

 Do you prefer gay geeks?
*ducking*

What is wrong with you?

I think Herman likes to prod things and see if they explode. ;) It's fun, but you need to stand back and have good life insurance.

Haven't you ever had that urge to stand up and shout "Fire!" in a crowded, dark film theatre? Or to pull a tablecloth out from under crockery? To build up a card house and then blow it over?

Hmm, maybe Herman and I need to see the same sort of counsellor... :D