Re: Another story about OSCON Women in Open Source panel

On 12/08/2005, at 2:02 AM, Danese Cooper wrote:

"And here's one from TechWorld:

http://www.techworld.com/applications/news/index.cfm?NewsID=4182

Although I find the title "Geeks Want Women" rather off-putting."

Yuk :(

Should we write to them, do you think? I don't have much experience with the media, but there's a member on the Volunteers Linuxchix list who has a lot. Does it work to write in on occasions like this?

"Geeks Want Women" Pleeease. :( The last thing we want is anyone thinking we're running a lonely hearts club.