Re: adding gender field on debian developer's database (from debian-devel)

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 11:42:20PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:

> I'd rather have a birthdate field anyway, so DDs can be duly harrassed
> whenever they turn a year older. :-)

Now now. You're just seeking revenge on those who would gladly take
information regarding your birthday from your loud-mouthed wife who gladly
blabs to ensure you get the harrassment you so deserve.

For the gender option on Debian information, I guess I'm a little confused.
What purpose would this serve?

Patty Langasek

At times, you may end up far away from you; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski