Re: DW quotes

* martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2005:06:17 16:13 +0200]:
> DW was created to be a friendly environment from the start

Wrong. It was created to get more women involved in Debian.

Can we all please get back on topic now? If you're that fascinated by
women's issues, I'll be happy to give you some reading material, but
right now, this thread is mostly a massive waste of time.

> *Please* don't anyone read this as an attack.

It seems like you are often apologizing pre-emptively for things you've
said. Is speaking your mind more important than the time you have to
spend apologizing for doing so?

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide