Re: Pre-RFA : lifelines, geneweb and poedit packages

> A mailing list is a possibility, but I don't know if it's necessary. Two
> persons on a mailing list is at least very strange. I don't know if you
> want to stay a co-maintainer? Isn't most of the work in the BTS (Bug
> Tracking System), if so subscribing to the PTS (Package Tracking System)
> might do IMO. Actually isn't poedit@packages.debian.org the 'mailing
> list' for the subscribers of the PTS?

The main interest of a ML is having archives, but you're right that,
for 2 people maintaining the package, that's not really a high
priority.

About my involvment in poedit, that one is the one I intend to drop
the most. I'll probably stay subscribed to the PTS, but the package
will be quickly in your hands, with me just listening and give my inpu
tin case you have a question about some of my choices for packaging.