Re: Political climate of Debian

Thanks, Andrew. While I try to digest this information, two more questions:

What work is being done with CC? Who is doing it? Are there document proposals?

What about dual licensing? Is this something that is encouraged, discouraged, ignored by the Debian mainstream? (by this I mean the consensus of DDs, never mind if it is official policy).

-- javier