Re: Political climate of Debian

* Javier Candeira [Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:01:53 +0200]:

Hi Javier,

> What work is being done with CC? Who is doing it? Are there document
> proposals?

  I don't follow -legal, but this is from the latest DWN:

    Creative Commons License Committee. Evan Prodromou [9]reported that
    he was contacted by Creative Commons to work out the [10]issues over
    their licenses. The project leader has appointed him as official
    representative in this matter. He created a work group of Debian
    developers who will participate in the discussions.

     9. http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2005/04/msg00031.html
    10. http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary.html

  HTH,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.