Re: Political climate of Debian

Uh, I knew I should've done more research before sending this. Let this be
a lesson to you all -- do not send long scary emails when suffering from
insomnia. Some things I should clear up:

* The GFDL is the GNU Free Documentation License
* The DFSG is the Debian Free Software Guidelines
* The GFDL stuff *wasn't* a GR and isn't that controversial, but I want
  input anyway
* I probably over-summarized or got some other stuff wrong, but...

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide