Re: Sexist Behaviour in Debian Women

Em Qua, 2004-12-15 às 23:24 -0800, Steve Langasek escreveu:
> I accept the rebuke as it was given; the #d-w channel is marked secret after
> all, and if there's agreement that it should not be quoted from, I can
> accept that.
>
> However, it might be a good idea in that case to post such a policy in the
> chan topic, since this is not something that I consider "bad form" in the
> general case.  Even the channel FAQ which I found on the d-women website
> after the fact addresses only public logging, not public quoting.

Besides, I would say bringing issues that happened in the channel to the
list without logs is not going to help clear things up. Even if the
names are replaced with fake ones, I think that is a need.

I was like 'Yeah, ok, I agree, but what happened, after all? Was it me?
=D'. Transparency is a good thing.

See ya!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>