Re: What do you want to learn?

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Erinn Clark wrote:

> * Luk Claes <Luk.Claes@UGent.be> [2004:08:03 13:01 +0200]:
> > IRC. I cannot guaranty that it will be a friendly place though :-(

Well, debian-mentors is mostly friendly, I don't know about IRC. I only
hope nobody will be scared.

<snip>

> elsewhere. There is a risk of women doing everything within this list when
> what would be more beneficial is branching out onto the other lists (and
> IRC channels, in some cases).
>
> So far we have a couple people interested in packaging and a couple
> interested in documentation. Is this enough to get something started?

Well documentation issues are handled on debian-doc@lists.debian.org. I
think that would be the place to ask for help on getting started at doing
some documentation work.

I also want to mention the possibility to do some localisation (read
translation) work. You should contact debian-i18n@lists.debian.org for
general questions or debian-l10n-<lang>@lists.debian.org for the actual
language <lang> you want to translate to.

Cheers

Luk