Re: Women are more engaged

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 05:34:20PM +1000, pia@linux.org.au imparted:
> Hi Andreas,
> That wasn't me, however we have organised our wedding to be the weekend
> before LCA2005 (http://linux.conf.au) in April, in Canberra Australia
> <hide> That way lots of our software livre friends can come :) We'll even
> be having a big party the day before the conference, and after the wedding
> for all those who couldn't make the wedding can rock on with us :) To be
> honest I'd love a huge wedding but we can't afford it, so the party is a
> nice compromise ;)
>
> If anyone is coming to LCA2005, please join us :)
>
> Pia

My husband and I had a geeky wedding this year - our vows included vi
and bandwidth jokes, the bouqet was based around a wireless antenna, and
the ceremony concluded with ':wq' (vi reference;)  )

If only we'd timed it for linux conf in adelaide earlier this year....but
oh well, one cant have everything, and april 1st was a brilliant date
for a wedding....

r:)
--
Romana Branden