BSP Coordination (was: Re: Re: Website, logo, etc.)

* Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> [2004:07:07 22:23 +0200]:
> There are currently discussions under the QA people how and when to
> organise some BSPs now the technical hindrances to the release of Sarge
> are gaining more importance again in relation to other ones.
> (see debian-qa mailinglist archives)

Yes, I just saw Colin's mail to -qa today. I was unaware it was more
complicated than that, so I appreciate your reply.

> So if some help, coordination or advice is needed, we are certainly
> willing to support such efforts :)

I spoke to Colin briefly today after I saw his email. I'd be very
interested in some sort of coordination. If you could send me (off-list,
or on-list) information about the preferred methods for these kinds of
things, I'd really like it.

Is anyone else interested in participating in something like this?

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide
http://double-helix.org