Re: name for the port

Ok, so if we go with a specialization of fenestrae/fenster for a
M$ Windows/32 flavour of  debian, we still need a way to
generalize between Native Wintel and Cygwin (different
dependencies/porting efforts/requirements).  And, once we
hit upon the proper generalization, then we need a decent 3 letter
identifier/abbreviation for that generalization (e.g.  dpkg_1.9.18_fen.deb)