Re: name for the port
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: name for the port
- From: Thomas Uwe Gruettmueller <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:32:18 +0100
- Message-id: <NknfoC.A.S2C.-OKE8@murphy>
- In-reply-to: <ctrQa.A.MUG.kA6D8@murphy>
- References: <ctrQa.A.MUG.kA6D8@murphy>
On Thursday, 6. December 2001 17:42, Mark Paulus wrote:
> Ok, so if we go with a specialization of fenestrae/fenster for
> a M$ Windows/32 flavour of debian, we still need a way to
> generalize between Native Wintel and Cygwin (different
> dependencies/porting efforts/requirements).
"cygnus" is latin and means "swan".
So maybe the names should be "Fenestrae" and "Swafen" ;o)