Name debating and real work

I think the whole argument was brought up by a Micro$oft lurker as a delay
tactic.  If we'd all spent our time developing instead of arguing it would
be done.  Maybe they're waiting for a republican to take over the project.
On that note....

Is there any specific part that testing would be helpful in?
Any programming tasks that we could be looking at or submitting patches for?

//random encouragement
I'm using this tool to help introduce everyone in my office to Linux/Unix.
Since our servers run BSD, and we're trying to move our desktops to Linux,
it's a great halfway point.  Don't underestimate the transitional benefits
that this product can have.  Every time they open up a command prompt, they
cuss at their inability to use ls or vi.