Re: PHP PEAR packages

Well, I've gone and packaged my two PHP PEAR ITPs, php-cache-lite and
php-pager, using Uwe's dh-make-php. Unless anyone can provide more
guidance on how this should be done, I'll upload those packages next
week. They are available for public purusal at:

   http://debian.frogcircus.org/packages/

I still think that an official Debian PHP PEAR policy should be created.

Charles