Re: gnupg2 build failures: can't disable core dumps: Operation not permitted

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 12:28:49PM -0500, Eric Dorland wrote:
> * Bastian Blank (waldi@debian.org) wrote:
> > - What version of the gnupg2 package is this anyway?
> 2.0.22-1

So this is _not_ confined to squeeze-security.

Hint to self: Don't consider what the security team is saying as
complete.

> > - Does it fail the same way on the developer machine?
> Nope. And it built on all the other architectures except for mips.

Okay, let's try it.  Currently it build-conflicts with automake.

> > - Is any version built with LFS?  buildd.d.o does not have any logs
> >   available for any of the versions.
> What is LFS in this context? I see logs here:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gnupg2

Large file support.  Any my test-build does not enable it.

Bastian

--
There is a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.
		-- Spock, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9