Re: gnupg2 build failures: can't disable core dumps: Operation not permitted

Hi Bastian,

Thanks for looking into this! I'm only replying to the last part,
as the other parts were already addressed by Eric:

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 12:28:49PM -0500, Eric Dorland wrote:

> > What was the result?

Both unsucessful unfortunately. For mips it was picked up by ball, for
mipsel it was rem (same failure as for unstable and the previous
build attempt).

Regards,
Salvatore