Re: please give back beast-mcmc on i386

On Mon, 4 Nov 2013, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
For reference, packages in such a state ("BD-Uninstallable") will be automatically tried once all the build-dependencies are available (and installable), they don't need to be manually handled.

Hmm, both libcolt-java from the colt source package [1] and libhmsbeagle-java from the libhmsbeagle source package [2] migrated to testing. Shouldn't that be enough to have the build-dependencies available and installable? I guess I need another hint about the missing detail ...

  Thorsten

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/colt.html
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libh/libhmsbeagle.html