Re: please give back beast-mcmc on i386

[not sure if you're subscribed, so erring on the assumption that you're
not; please say if you'd prefer not to get CCed]

On Mon, 2013-11-04 at 19:05 +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Nov 2013, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > For reference, packages in such a state ("BD-Uninstallable") will be
> > automatically tried once all the build-dependencies are available (and
> > installable), they don't need to be manually handled.
>
> Hmm, both libcolt-java from the colt source package [1] and
> libhmsbeagle-java from the libhmsbeagle source package [2] migrated to
> testing. Shouldn't that be enough to have the build-dependencies available
> and installable? I guess I need another hint about the missing detail ...

Aha, I see what we've been missing:

libcolt-java |  1.2.0+dfsg-2 | unstable/non-free | all

The buildd network won't install non-free packages in order to build
other packages (yes, that's #719626).

Regards,

Adam