Re: Question to all candidates: Ongoing/future legal projects

On 2022/03/30 07:33, Paul Wise wrote:
On Tue, 2022-03-29 at 20:47 -0700, Felix Lechner wrote:

It furthermore seems that I did not follow the proper process when
filing my request, as Paul Wise pointed out.
My reference to the Hardware/Wanted wiki page was referring to the
procedure for after you have bought hardware, no longer need it and
want to pass it on to someone else.

Admittedly the page also includes info about posting hardware
wishlists, but that section of the page doesn't really apply to your
case since it is more for a Debian service, so just buying hardware and
getting a reimbursement is a better process, this is documented in the
section on hosting, which I've just rewritten to be a bit clearer.

Just in case it's still not clear to anyone, the process for approval for an expense is at:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DPL/Reimbursement

PS: I also just added mention of hardware purchases to the page and
uses of Debian money to the MemberBenefits page.

I saw the diff e-mail, thanks!

-Jonathan