Re: Question to all candidates: Ongoing/future legal projects

On 3/18/22 10:23, Felix Lechner wrote:
I hope instead to devolve the
concentration of power from my office into an open and transparent
system of boards and commissions
This is a complex topic, but in broad strokes, the concept of having more people involved seems reasonable to me. But I fear that the idea and the reality may be different. How do you plan to find all the people to sit on these committees? Have you found some already?

that enjoy broad community support.

That is, of course, a great goal. Do you have any specifics to offer about how to achieve that?

How would you handle contentious topics?

--
Richard