Re: Do we want to Handle Secret Ballots in the same GR as Voting Changes

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> writes:
> On Mon, Nov 08, 2021 at 12:12:33PM -0500, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:

>> I'd tend to be in favor of making this a separate GR.
> [...]
>> Adding yet another change to this proposal would only make things more
>> complex and make the issues at hand harder to understand.

> all of this and additionally personally I'd also find it disrespectful to
> hijack/piggyback (on) Russ' work.

Sam asked me explicitly if I would mind if he took this approach before
bringing it up here and I have (and had) no objections.  (I have no strong
feelings either way about whether to run this as a separate GR and am
happy to go with whatever the project consensus seems to be.)