Re: Do we want to Handle Secret Ballots in the same GR as Voting Changes

On 2021-11-08 12 h 01, Sam Hartman wrote:

> Russ made a final call for informal discussion.
> I'd like to ask the community whether we'd like to handle secret ballots
> now, or in a separate GR.

I'd tend to be in favor of making this a separate GR.

Although I welcome Russ' & al. efforts in modernising our voting
mechanism, I have to say the proposed changes are already complex enough
that I haven't found the time and energy to go through them seriously.

Adding yet another change to this proposal would only make things more
complex and make the issues at hand harder to understand.

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau