Re: Do we want to Handle Secret Ballots in the same GR as Voting Changes

On Mon, Nov 08, 2021 at 12:12:33PM -0500, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> > I'd like to ask the community whether we'd like to handle secret ballots
> > now, or in a separate GR.
> I'd tend to be in favor of making this a separate GR.
[...]
> Adding yet another change to this proposal would only make things more
> complex and make the issues at hand harder to understand.

all of this and additionally personally I'd also find it disrespectful to
hijack/piggyback (on) Russ' work.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Bottled water companies don't produce water, they produce plastic bottles.