Re: Draft proposal for resolution process changes

Thank you for the clarifications.

On 9/28/21 11:04 AM, Russ Allbery wrote:
3. Another TC member calls a vote, possibly immediately after making some
   last minute change to the ballot (which is allowed).
If I understand correctly, the updated GR process handles this differently, by extending the clock on changes and prohibiting such changes at "the last minute" (the end of the maximum discussion period). That could be another option here, which would have the benefit of consistency. But the TC is a different situation than a GR, and they don't need to be exactly the same process.

I don't have strong feelings on this detail either way.

--
Richard