Re: Draft proposal for resolution process changes

The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> writes:

> As a possibility to consider, what about folding this into A.1.7? That
> already states that the default option cannot be amended, which likewise
> would seem to follow from the fact that it has no proposer and thus no
> one to make or accept amendments.

> Something like "The default option has no proposer or sponsors, and as
> such, can neither be amended nor withdrawn." would seem to convey all
> aspects in one concise sentence - although it does have the downside
> that it would be referring to withdrawal prior to the section where
> withdrawal is discussed.

Thank you, this is a good idea.  The advance reference to withdrawal is
exactly why I didn't do that originally, but on further reflection I think
it's fine.  I now have as A.1.7:

7. The default option has no proposer or sponsors, and cannot be amended
   or withdrawn.

and dropped the point that was A.2.4.