Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 07:10:17PM +0200, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> Are you aware that many of those "SJW" have been Debian Members for a very
> long time

Why not?

> the most technical part of that community?

That's your imagination, given you already ignored a decent part
of the community.

> Your opinions are yours, and are not shared by everyone here

Not true as well.

> this GR will be a good reality check.

The outcome doesn't matter, as I said.  The Debian project
do political decisions on behalf of it's contributors - that's
a reality.  This is now for something different than for a free OS...