Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

Le mardi 30 mars 2021 à 17:31:43+0300, Sergey B Kirpichev a écrit :
> > Is it a problem when someone goes and works and pays taxes in a country
> > where they're not a citizen?
>
> Oh, package maintainers are not Debian's citizens...  Great idea, just
> put this on the top of debian.org to attract new contributors.  This
> is not transfobic, right?

Dear Sergey,

Debian Maintainers and Contributors are indeed not Debian Members and
it's written to many places.

I wonder if you are feeling angry because you have a need for a space
where you can express ideas that seem uncompatible with what Debian
considers as fine?

If so, there are indeed plenty places more fit to your expectations, as
you stated in your departure email some days ago.

But I would like to tell that we acknowledge your pain and I would like
to express that I am personally sad that our expectations are inflicting
you such pain.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2