Re: Cancel "culture" is a threat to Debian

Le mardi 30 mars 2021 à 19:35:05+0300, Sergey B Kirpichev a écrit :
> > Debian Maintainers and Contributors are indeed not Debian Members and
> > it's written to many places.
>
> For instance...
>
> https://www.debian.org/intro/people
>
> --->8-----
> People: who we are, what we do
> Developers and contributors

> The complete list of official Debian members can be found on nm.debian.org, where membership is managed. A broader list of Debian contributors can be found on contributors.debian.org.
> ----->8---
>
> Can you see here a clear distinction: we do political statements for DD
> only?

Well, as you told me you had the time to learn about Debian ant its ways
and presumably you already know the answer to that.

> > I wonder if you are feeling angry
>
> SJW destroyed yet another technical community.   Why I should be happy?

Are you aware that many of those "SJW" have been Debian Members for a very
long time, and are actually the most technical part of that community?

Your opinions are yours, and are not shared by everyone here, this GR
will be a good reality check.

I wish you a rapid recovery: my experience with griefs is that they
are not beneficial on the long term.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2