Re: Having a "DPL committee"?

Le samedi 20 mars 2021 à 00:44:52+0530, Sruthi Chandran a écrit :

> On 20/03/21 12:31 am, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> > The idea was discussed two years ago. Sam chose a range of people to
> > help him with delegations.
> >
> > Being a DPL is a high-energy thing even when one doesn't try to "lead"
> > the project /per se/.
> >
> > Do you think the Project should consider the opportunity of trying to
> > establish more clearly a role of "DPL advisors" who would be identified
> > as helpers for the DPL and additional entry points for the
> > developers/external people should the need arise?
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> I definitely think we should have a panel of "DPL advisors/helpers" to
> help out the DPL. There will definitely be a lot of administrative stuff
> that can be delegated to the helpers and DPL can concentrate on other
> important activities.
>
> If I become DPL, this would be one of the first things I would be
> working out.

Thanks Sruthi for your reply!

What is your opinion about Jonathan's reply regarding the fact that
working on having adapted teams (CT/Trademark) take part of the load in
a way that is not directly tied to the DPL mandate is probably a better
schema on the long run?

Cheers!

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2